Telephone surveys are the quickest method of gathering information about customer attitudes, purchases, intentions, and consumer preferences.
Research has shown that 85% of customers who have made a purchase with a company are willing to be surveyed about their experience. In addition, out of the 85% of customers, willing to be surveyed, 80% of them prefer to be surveyed over the phone.
In addition to traditional customer surveys, many progressive companies are examining their relationships with other stakholders, including: employees, managers, franchisees, and suppliers.
Telephone surveys can be used for a variety of purposes. These include:
- General Information gathering (i.e. market research)
- Customer / partner satisfaction and feedback
- Customer / partner follow-up
- Public relations
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Sensors Quality Management Inc. (SQM) Telephone Surveys help you effectively:
- Reach a large number of individuals at a relatively low cost
- Gather and assemble information quickly
- Involve the personal touch
- Achieve a high response rate due to the accessibility of the telephone
Contact SQM to learn more about implementing your customized program.