Mail-In Surveys are a relatively low-cost method of gathering information about customer attitudes, purchases, intentions, and consumer preferences.
Larger groups can be sampled more often due to the low-cost of mail-in surveys.
In addition to traditional customer surveys, many progressive companies are examining their relationships with their internal partners, including: employees, managers, franchisees, and suppliers.
Mail-in surveys can be used for a variety of purposes. These include:
1) General information gathering (i.e. market research)
2) Customer/partner satisfaction and feedback
3) Customer/partner follow-up
4) Public relations
5) Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Sensors Quality Management Inc. (SQM) Mail-In Surveys help you effectively:
- Reach a large number of individuals at a very low cost
- Show customers of your constant concern by the constant physical and tangible presence of the survey itself
- Eliminate interviewer bias
Contact SQM to learn more about implementing your customized program.