Human Resources Audits
The operation of any company requires adherence to a wide range of standards and criteria. To ensure that all standards and criteria are consistently implemented, or even improved upon, SQM offers a service that involves unannounced, “back of the house”, audits at selected locations. SQM Human Resources Audits examine a large range of issues including: company standards, employment legislation, labour laws, health and safety guidelines, and fire codes.
Typical areas of inspection include:
- Appearance of employees (i.e. uniform and grooming)
- Condition of staff facilities and washrooms
- Use of communication devices (i.e. bulletin boards, staff comment cards, upcoming events)
- Presence and use of Operations Manual
- Availability of forms and files
Sensors Quality Management Inc. (SQM) Human Resource Audits help you effectively:
- Ensure adherence to legislation
- Encourage consistent operations
- Assist in the due-diligence process
- Protect your reputation and assets (i.e. franchise agreements, partnerships)
Contact SQM to learn more about implementing your customized program.