In-person surveys allow companies to interview people directly in a face-to-face environment. The presence of an interviewer assists in obtaining in-depth feedback, while complicated questions can be easily explained.
In addition to traditional customer surveys, many progressive companies are examining their relationships with their internal partners, including: employees, managers, franchisees, and suppliers.
In-person surveys can be used for a variety of purposes. These include:
1) General information gathering (i.e. market research)
2) Customer/partner satisfaction and feedback
3) Customer/partner follow-up
4) Public relations
5) Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Sensors Quality Management Inc. (SQM) In-Person Surveys help you effectively:
- Capture information immediately, following the experience, at the source
- Involve the personal touch
- Target respondent profiles with greater accuracy
- Reduce ambiguity
- Include visual demonstrations
Contact SQM to learn more about implementing your customized program.