Whether for competitive intelligence, loss prevention, maximizing sales, or accounting purposes, many companies have the need to conduct customer counts at their business, or that of their competition.
Based on project specifics, SQM Representatives will spend a pre-determined amount of time at each selected location. During the course of the visit, using a variety of methods, the volume of traffic walking into and out of the establishment, will be counted, and if possible, cross referenced with the number of purchases.
Customer Counts help to ensure that:
- Merger and acquisition decisions are based on accurate numbers
- All customers are properly accounted for
- Internal theft is controlled
- The business remains profitable
Upon completion of customer counts, it is management's responsibility to use the information to address any issues that may affect the ongoing operation of the business.
Sensors Quality Management Inc. (SQM) Customer Counts help you effectively:
- Decide on merger and acquisition opportunities
- Monitor shrinkage
- Maximize profits
- Protect your reputation and assets
Contact SQM to learn more about implementing your customized program.