Whether for corporate governance or accounting purposes, many companies are required to conduct a physical inventory.
Based on project specifics, SQM Representatives will spend a pre-determined amount of time at the business, (either daytime or over night hours) counting the inventory, by using a variety of methods, such as paper based counts or scanning SKU codes of the items.
Physical Inventory Counts help to ensure that:
- Inventory is properly accounted for
- Internal theft is controlled
- The business remains profitable
Upon completion of inventory counts, it is management's responsibility to use the information to address any issues that may affect the ongoing operation of the business.
Sensors Quality Management Inc. (SQM) Physical Inventory Counts help you effectively:
- Monitor internal shrinkage
- Maximize profits
- Protect your reputation and assets (i.e. agreements, partnerships)
Contact SQM to learn more about implementing your customized program.